Search This Blog

painting

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adriana Lima: $2 Million Bra Babe

Adriana Lima: $2 Million Bra Babe

Taking care of a publicity gig, Adriana Lima was spotted at the Victoria’s Secret store in the Woodfield Mall on Wednesday (December 8).

The lingerie lady looked lovely as she promoted the $2 million Fantasy Bra while Schaumburg, Illinios locals and paparazzi looked on.

In a recent interview, Adriana confessed that giving birth to her daughter Valentina gave her a boost in the self-esteem department.
She explained, “Actually, I feel more confident, even more beautiful, more sexy after I gave birth to my daughter.”

As for juggling work and family, Ms. Lima commented, “I was afraid, because, you know, I wanted to be — I want to be a good mother. You know, I wanted to give the best for Valentina. And she’s, of course, my priority. So, yes, I was worried about, you know, giving as much time as I could possibly do for her. I felt guilty even to leave her asleep in her room. I cannot do that. I was, ‘OK, baby you go to your room now,’ and then after 10 minutes I would go back to her room, pick her up. I’m like, you know what? After she’s going to grow up, she’s going to be 15 and she’s going to live alone for 40 years of her life. So what? Let me enjoy my moments with her.”

Hollywood Gossip
Photo Credit: Getty Images

Source : http://celebritymagz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment